How do I become a reseller?
The Maskscara reseller initiative is open to all entrepreneurs.
Opportunities are limited and the appointment of new resellers is entirely at the discretion of the company. Our goal is to give all entrepreneurs a fair opportunity to succeed by not overcrowding areas with resellers.
How much does it cost for me to get started?
The start-up cost is a ONCE OFF License fee of R1,950.00 after which a monthly subscription fee of R500.00 is due within the first 3 days of every month to facilitate our automated online ordering process.
How do I join?
Please study the information below carefully. Once you are entirely satisfied please email your application to email@example.com.
Tell us a bit more about yourself
- What Province do you live in?
- What town do you live in?
- How long have you lived at your current location?
- Do you have a Facebook page?
- Are you planning to do this full time or part time to earn additional income?
- Do you have your own transport?
- Do you have previous experience in the beauty industry?
How does the reseller program work?
The reseller initiative is a non-exclusive opportunity created for entrepreneurs to earn additional income or even make this opportunity a full-time career whilst enjoying something they love, whether it is the love for the beauty industry, interacting with customers or simply just selling products.
The main aim of the Maskscara reseller initiative is to make our products more accessible to clients by offering a local more personalised experience in the area they live in.
A large portion of our clients are home based salons and as such they are not able to visit our retail outlets during normal shopping hours as time is money. Home based salons would much rather prefer a one on one service where a local salesperson interacts with them on a more intimate basis, gets to know the customer’s business, the products they use and the customer’s general product requirements.
Resellers can build up a client profile and market the goodies customers use on a regular basis and advise them of any specials running from time to time. Resellers are always the first to know about upcoming sales and specials.
Do I have to keep stock?
No. Resellers are not required to keep stock however if a reseller does keep stock, they will have the advantage of delivering products to clients a lot quicker.
Do I need to sign any long-term contacts?
No. There are no long-term agreements to sign.
Is the license exclusive and what competition can I expect in my area?
The reseller license is offered on a Non-exclusive basis however we are appointing limited licenses per area as to give everybody a fair opportunity.
In your area you might have a Maskscara retail outlet which operates on normal retail hours and not extended hours like re-sellers are able to do.
How do I invoice my customers?
You can invoice your customers via manual invoice books or electronically via using a free online cloud service such as Wave invoicing.
Traditionally these free cloud services have limited features such as invoicing with no credit card options etc.
Resellers must use their own trading name and will not be allowed to use the Maskscara name on invoices.
Are there any rules regarding social media posting etc?
Are there any operational rules and guidelines?
Yes. We have company operational guidelines which will be forwarded to you once your application is successful.
How does a reseller make money?
- Once your reseller profile is activated on our online platform you will have instant access to the volume discounted pricing.
- Resellers purchase products from head office at a discounted volume price structure.
- Resellers will sell the products to customers at the Maskscara advertised pricing.
- The reseller structure and discount volumes depend on the number/volume of items purchased but in most cases the reseller will receive a minimum discount varying from 10% on low cost items such as nail files etc up to 25% - 50% on our most popular products. Our system is based on volume pricing. Simply put the units you order of a specific item the better your discounts will be.
What happens if I choose to leave the program?
- Should you wish to stop selling our products you can simply notify the company and we will remove your details from the reseller contact page.
- Your profile will stay on our system and you will still be able to purchase our products, but obviously not at the discounted reseller pricing.
- You may return all unused, unopened products to the company at your own cost.
- Upon receipt we will inspect the products and refund you the amount you paid for the products.
When will I receive my refund if I leave the program?
- Product returns take about two weeks to process – including transit time to our warehouse, checking stock items etc.
- Once processed your refund will be initiated and we will notify you via e-mail.
- The once off license fee will be refunded if you have not sold any of the products purchased at the discounted reseller rate.
- If you have sold any items purchased at discounted reseller pricing, you have benefited from the agreement and therefore will not be entitled to a refund on the once-off license fee.