Professional Adhesive Acid-Free Primer for Acrylic and Gel Systems.
- Apply to the tips of a clean nail plate prior to application of gel / acrylic / infinity (acrygel) after Dehydr-8 and allow to dry for approximately 1 minute before proceeding with product application.
- Used to help add extra adhesion to the nail plate and allow longevity of product application.
- New and improved formula.
- Easy to apply and rapid air-drying.
Storage & Safety Precautions
- Handle with caution.
- Flammable and toxic (if ingested).
- It is advised to use eye and/or face protection when using product.
- Ensure that the bottle is tightly sealed at all times when not in use.
- Store product in a cool, well ventilated, area away from direct light and electrical equipment.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Excessive exposure / inhalation may cause dizziness.
- Should product come into contact with eyes, remove contact lens if present and flush cautiously with water. If irritation occurs / persists, seek medical attention.
- If product comes into contact with material (i.e. clothing) rinse with water only.
- If ingestion occurs, drink small amounts of water and consult a medical physician. Do not induce vomiting unless instructed to do so by a medical professional. If vomiting occurs, consult a medical physician or in extreme circumstances, consult a poison treatment specialist.
- If a fire occurs as a result of ignition of the product or in an area close to the product, extinguish with a dry chemical CO2, water spray (fog) or foam.
- For External Use Only! Keep Out of Reach From Children.
Ethyl Acetate (75 - 100%)