Nail Strengthener for Natural Nails.
- Apply to a clean, natural nail plate.
- Used to help strengthen the natural nail plate.
- Shine finish.
- Easy to apply and rapid air-drying.
Storage & Safety Precautions
- Handle with caution.
- Flammable and toxic (if ingested).
- It is advised to use eye and/or face protection when using product.
- Ensure that the bottle is tightly sealed at all times when not in use.
- Store product in a cool, well ventilated, area away from direct light and electrical equipment.
- Wash hands thuroughly after use.
- Excessive exposure / inhilation may cause headaches, nausea and vomiting.
- Should product come into contact with eyes, remove contact lense if present and flush cautiosly with water. If irritaion occurs / persists, seek medical attention.
- If product comes into contact with material (i.e. clothing) rinse with water only.
- If ingestion occurs, consult a medical physician immediately. Do not induce vomiting unless instructed to do so by a medical professional. If vomiting occurs, consult a medical physician.
- If a fire occurs as a result of ignition of the product or in an area close to the product, extinguish with a dry chemical CO2, water spray (fog) or foam.
Ethyl Acetate, N-Butyl Acetate, Toluene, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methyl Ethyl Ketone Nitrocellulose, Tosyl Amide.