Anti-fungal Nail Treatment
Maskscara Anti-Fungal Nail Treatment
Known as being leaders of trend setting in the South African Gel Polish Industry, Maskscara remains committed to bringing you outstanding quality and affordable products. Carrying on this tradition; we are thrilled to introduce to you our newest nail treatment in our range. Banish unsightly infections with Maskscara Anti-Fungal Nail Treatment. Our fragrance free, clinically tested and proven formula gets to work deep within the nail plate layers. This gentle yet powerful solution targets and fights nail infections at their source to assist in effective healing and restoration of presentable, happy and healthy nails.
- Use 3-5 times Daily, use as indicated.
- Wash the affected area with anti-bacterial soap, rinse & dry thoroughly.
- Apply a layer of Maskscara Anti-Fungal Nail Treatment to the affected nails & allow to dry.
- Wash your hands application.
Storage & Safety Precautions
- Handle with caution.
- Flammable and toxic (if ingested).
- It is advised to use eye and/or face protection when using product.
- Ensure that the bottle is tightly sealed at all times when not in use.
- Store product in a cool, well ventilated, area away from direct light and electrical equipment.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Excessive exposure / inhalation may cause dizziness.
- Should product come into contact with eyes, remove contact lens if present and flush cautiously with water. If irritation occurs / persists, seek medical attention.
- If ingestion occurs, drink small amounts of water and consult a medical physician. Do not induce vomiting unless instructed to do so by a medical professional. If vomiting occurs, consult a medical physician or in extreme circumstances, consult a poison treatment specialist.
- If a fire occurs as a result of ignition of the product or in an area close to the product, extinguish with a dry chemical CO2, water spray (fog) or foam.
- For External Use Only! Keep Out of Reach From Children.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Acetate, Heptane.