NailHugs - Happy Days
3 Sheet Full Design NailHugs Pack - Multi-Coloured Paneled Flowers
- Ensure that nails are free of oils and debris. Apply regular polish or UV polish and remove tacky layer before applying the NailHugs making sure surface is totally dry.
- Cut a square piece of NailHugs to fit the entire surface of the nail including excess (bleed). No need for cuticle precision at all.
- Remove white protective sheet and apply the design face to face with the nail to secure application.
- With the help of your thumb, rub the entire surface of the nail starting at the cuticle area coming towards the free edge making sure all surrounding edges are well covered including latteral sides. Clear sheet will release itself naturally.
- With the help of your small wood stick or a slim stylus, gently separate the NailHugs from the surrounding edges to ease the application of your top coat and promote longer lasting results.
- Apply a regular or UV top coat of your choice and remove tacky layer once dried or cured including all the excess and/or bleed on skin. Use the cleanser that is compatible to the top coat that was used to cover the NailHugs. If you're using a regular top coat, wait until it's entirely dry and remove the excess by wiping the surface and skin with the same cleanser or alcohol 99%.