Sorry, this item is out of stock
Professional Dehydrator for Acrylic and Gel Systems.
- Apply to the surface of a clean nail plate prior to application of gel / acrylic / infinity (acrygel), before Pro-10 Bond Primer.
- Used to help dehydrate the nail plate and allow longevity of product application.
- New and improved formula.
- Easy to apply and rapid air-drying.
Storage & Safety Precautions
- Handle with caution.
- Flammable and toxic (if ingested).
- It is advised to use eye and/or face protection when using product.
- Ensure that the bottle is tightly sealed at all times when not in use.
- Store product in a cool, well ventilated, area away from direct light and electrical equipment.
- Wash hands thuroughly after use.
- Excessive exposure / inhilation may cause dizziness.
- Should product come into contact with eyes, remove contact lense if present and flush cautiosly with water. If irritaion occurs / persists, seek medical attention.
- If product comes into contact with material (i.e. clothing) rinse with water only.
- If ingestion occurs, drink smll mounts of water and consult a medical pysician. Do not induce vomiting unless instructed to do so by a medical professional. If vomiting occurs, consult a medical physician or in extreme circumstances, consult a poison treatment specialist.
- If a fire occurs as a result of ignition of the product or in an area close to the product, extinguish with a dry chemical CO2, water spray (fog) or foam.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethyl Acetate, Isobutyl Acetate.